Fieldwork Brewing Company is a craft brewery founded in Berkeley, CA with a focus on exceptional, honest beer making. Would you like to come join one of the fastest growing breweries in California?
We are currently hiring for a part time delivery driver. This position will be responsible for making deliveries based on invoices, while ensuring high quality customer service is provided at all times.
This is a part-time position, approximately 2-3 days per week, 8-10 hours per day.
- Ensuring trucks have been loaded properly with daily deliveries
- Delivering 13.2 and 5 gallon kegs of beer to our taprooms around the bay area as well as local bars and restaurants
- Run an efficient delivery route
- Communicate and work with sales staff as needed regarding deliveries
- Collecting empty kegs from our taprooms and bars/restaurants and returning to our production facility
- Movement of merchandise and other inventory from taproom to taproom as requested
- Communicating with customers, colleagues, and managers to ensure a positive customer service experience
- Work effectively as part of our distribution team to complete all deliveries and pick-ups as needed
- Provide excellent service to customers.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must provide a COVID-19 vaccination record
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to the demands of an ever changing delivery day.
- Experience driving a large vehicle preferred but not required.
- Current Class C license
- Capable of moving 160lb kegs of beer regularly
- A smartphone to run delivery management software
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
$23-25/hour after commission
TO APPLY: Please send a resume and cover letter with the subject line “Delivery Driver”.