Lift Bridge Brewery is a leading production brewery located in the birthplace of Minnesota, Stillwater. We celebrated our 11th year of business this year. Lift Bridge will be building a new brewery over the next 18 months with a starting capacity of 35,000 bbls and room to grow past 80,000 bbls.
The Lift Bridge production team is looking for the right person to grow with us. We are seeking a person who is outgoing, quality and safety minded, hard-working, a self starter and of high character. Previous production brewing experience is required.
- Preparation of materials and vessels for production.
- Brewhouse Operations (Wort production, Yeast management, CIP).
- Brewery Sanitation.
- Perform quality assurance testing.
- Perform routine maintenance and process improvement.
- Communicates known equipment/material/beer quality issues to supervisor.
- Inventory Management.
- Adhering to established safety protocol while promoting a culture of safety awareness
- Contributing to an atmosphere of teamwork within the department and throughout the company.
- Communicating department concerns, needs, and ideas in a pro-active, team oriented way.
- Assisting in other areas of the brewery as needed (Cellar, Packaging, Event Set-up, Building & Grounds).
- Must have advanced knowledge of the brewing process.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule with little supervision.
- Communicate effectively (via e-mail, phone calls, personal interaction).
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be computer literate/comfortable using MS Office.
- Detail oriented.
- Safely work with cleaning/sanitizing chemicals and in varying environments.
- Able to lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs occasionally.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Adaptable to change.
- Hard work ethic and positive attitude.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and have problem solving capabilities.
- Experience driving a forklift a plus.
We are looking for someone who brings themselves to work and possesses our core values:
- Own it
Lift Bridge is all about our people and workplace culture. As a member of the Lift Bridge team you can expect the following:
- To be compensated well based on experience and ability
- Learning opportunities related to your position and growth desires
- Empowered to make decisions in line with strategic company goals
- To be valued for your work and contribution to the team.
- Clothing allowance
- PTO, paid holidays and a positive work environment
- 401K with Company Match
- Beer and Gear
Your application has been successfully submitted.