- 21+ years of age
- A valid driver's license
- Great communication and organizational skills
- 2+ years of related Marketing / Social Media experience
- Be able to lift 50 pounds regularly.
- Manage eCommerce functions including Shipping and Handling
- Various administrative tasks as Directed by Marketing Manager
- Inbound social media and general email box customer communication triage
- Various administrative assignments including registration forms, filing, delivery errands, etc...
- Administration of online and text to win contests
- Assisting in the donation process, including documentation, building donation baskets and other donation packages, and coordinating delivery / pick up of donations.
- Development and fulfillment of media and influencer packages.
- Organization of shared virtual file systems including Dropbox and Google
- Assistance with preparation for media appearances and photo shoots.
- Organization of physical assets for marketing purposes, such as props, glassware, merchandise, and product.
- Willingness to uphold our external company values
- Maintain a collaborative team spirit and respect for each company division and each individual.
We are looking for someone who brings themselves to work and possesses our core values:
- Own it
- Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Swag and Beer benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.