Director of Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
City Brewing Company, a leading contract manufacturer in the beverage industry, has an immediate opening for a Director of Operations at our La Crosse, WI facility. This position will oversee the day-to- day operational/plant activities of the company, ensuring that the organization is managed and performing efficiently and effectively.
Essential Duties, include but are not limited to:
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Oversees operational departments, ensuring each is reaching goals.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
- Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets in each facility to achieve financial objectives.
- Coordinates plant wide cost reduction efforts.
- Leads strategy and oversight for major company projects.
- Applies a high degree of product knowledge and problem-solving skills to provide the company direction to improve efficiency and production capability to maximize profitability.
- Provides the plant operations groups with solutions on equipment layouts and plant capacities.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- 15+ years of experience leading teams in a manufacturing environment, beverage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- A pattern of initiative.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
City Brewing Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package which includes: Health, Life, Dental and Long Term Disability Insurance; Section 125; 401(k); and more. To learn more and apply, please visit our website at www.citybrewery.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.