This job is no longer accepting applications.
Briar Common Brewery + Eatery
Briar Common is looking for an organized, detail oriented, knowledgeable, communicative and positive individual to assist in all facets of our brewing operation to ensure consistent production and quality. The position will require both coachability and self-direction in a somewhat flexible 25+ hr/week schedule. This is an hourly position with growth opportunities.
- Brewing and Cellar work
- Kegging & keg cleaning
- CIP: kettle, fermenters, serving tanks
- Brewing: including manual mash in, grain out, follow recipes
- Ensures a clean and organized workspace
- Assists in workspace improvement projects
- Performs regular preventive maintenance on brewing equipment
- Assists in raw materials acquisition and maintaining inventory
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Brewer
- 21 years of age or older
- Minimum of 2 years of experience brewing in a production environment
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Technical brewing degree or certification a plus
- BJCP Certification and or Cicerone Certification a plus
- Must be able to stand/walk during entire shift, lift /carry supplies in excess of 55 lbs and reach, bend, stoop, crawl, pull, push, and move hoses.
- Work in a cold, hot, or wet environment.
- Starting hourly rate: $23/hr
- 90 day probationary/training period
All interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter & current resume to: email@example.com.
2298 Clay St.
Denver, CO 80211