ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand standard costing to include maintaining the Bill of Materials, inventory valuations, and variance analysis.
- Analyze revenues, inventory costs, and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Lead monthly and year-end inventory counts and reconciliations with the Materials Management Team
- Assist the team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation
- Analyze current business practices to identify efficiencies and cost savings
- Other projects as assigned.
Must be highly detail oriented and organized. The ability to meet deadlines. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus. Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts and procedures manuals. Ability to speak effectively to all internal and external customers.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines both internally and externally.
Your application has been successfully submitted.