(512) Brewing Company
As a brewer at (512) Brewing Company, some tasks you will be expected to perform are: wort production, tank SIP and CIP, yeast cell counting, yeast pitching, checking gravity, crash cooling tanks, and transferring beer to brite tanks. As a brewer a large emphasis will be put on following written procedures, accurate record keeping, achieving production targets and adhering to recipe specifications.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Adhering to and promoting (512) brewing company’s safety-first culture.
· Participate in all aspects of brewing beer, including grain handling, wort production, yeast harvesting and tank cleaning.
· Maintain detailed records of brewing and fermentation data.
· Communicate low inventory level of all items used.
· 2 years of brewing or assistant brewing experience
· A kind, courteous and respectful demeanor with good communication skills
· Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining safety and quality standards
· An attention to detail and a strong desire to keep things organized
· Some physical strength and agility are necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
· Ability to talk, hear, and smell.
· Ability to lift and/or move up to 55 pounds.
· Ability to lift 140 pounds to the hip
· Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms. Use hands to touch, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
· Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to manage each of these conditions with the assistance of PPE.
· The noise level in the brewery is frequently loud (80 + dB) PPE will be supplied
· Our brewery is not air conditioned
· The employee will regularly work with hazardous material
· The employee will work near moving mechanical parts/machinery
What we offer:
· To be a part of the exciting Austin craft beer movement!
· Competitive pay with the potential for overtime, consistent reviews and opportunities for advancement
· An excellent benefits package including PTO, health insurance, continuing education, paid holidays, sick time and beer!
If you think you are a fit for this job, please send your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concious Craft Beer