Denver Metro Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Great Divide Brewing Company, an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado, is adding to its Sales Team.
The Sales Representatives primary objective is to work with our Distributor Partners to grow the availability and visibility of Great Divide Brands in the marketplace.
- Denver Metro and surrounding Areas – specific territory to be determined by Manager.
- Increase overall distribution.
- Improve overall visibility and awareness.
Working Closely with our partners to become an extension of their Sales Force
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Manage accounts with the goal of gaining new distribution and driving rate of sale through promotional activity and consumer awareness.
- Weekly communication including the week plan and a recap of the previous week’s accomplishment including promotional activity.
- Participate in quarterly wholesaler business planning meetings.
- Track execution on all sales programs, including surveying accounts display and distribution execution.
- Visit a minimum of 40 accounts per week.
- Work with Distributor Sale Force 1-2 times per week
- Weekly Activation – two promotions per week in the On or Off Premise Channels
- Attend events and sponsorships including, account resets, tap takeovers, tastings, beer dinners and festivals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must demonstrate examples of being a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills.
- This position requires an excellent work ethic, extensive passion for good beer, knowledge of breweries and beer styles, and the ability to grow Great Divide business at the retail and distributor level.
- Must be able to lift 35lb cases and maneuver and place 160lb kegs.
- Ability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays as needed to support sales activities.
- Must maintain professionalism while working in environments where beer taps are flowing.
- This position requires computer knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and VIP
- Must have a basic understanding and use of selling skills, and the ability to express oneself in an articulate, succinct, and professional manner.
- Basic understanding of the three-tier system
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- The ability to understand the market planning process for craft beer sales is essential.
- Extensive car travel is required.
Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000 annually.
- Company car provided
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly beer allotment
Please submit your completed cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Denver Metro Sales in the subject line by June 11th ,2021.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Great Divide Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.