The Packaging Operator is responsible for all aspects related to packaging including kegging, bottling, and canning finished product. The Packaging Operator will ensure that all packaging activities are conducted in alignment with CBC safety and quality standards. This position requires regular communication with Quality Manager, Brewing Manager, Engineering Manager, and Director of Brewing Operations.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a production brewery
- Formal brewing education preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of kegging, bottling, and canning processes strongly desired
- Experience working with automated processes interface and databases as well as manual brewery operations strongly desired
- Excellent time management and record keeping skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to follow company safety standards
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and handle multiple projects
- Self-motivated; ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to lift, walk, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb on occasion
- Must be 21 years of age
Schedule and Compensation
- 40 hours a week with the opportunity for overtime
- Must be able & willing to work morning, midday, overnight and/or weekend shifts
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision coverage, and beer
If interested and qualified, please send your resume and cover letter or job application located on our Web Site with salary history and requirements to: email@example.com. Please reference “Packaging Operator” in the subject line.
Columbus Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.