Michaux Brewing Company is located in Waynesboro , PA. We offer 12+ rotating taps of our own craft beer plus wine, cider and cocktails. We have a full menu serving pub-style food. Michaux Brew Co is dedicated to creating delicious craft beer and food in a fun, welcoming, laid-back environment.
The Taproom Manger will work together with the owners to ensure effective and efficient operation of the taproom. This individual should be: organized, goal-oriented, punctual and reliable in addition to having good leadership and team-building skills, a passion for craft beer and an awesome personality.
This individual MUST be consistently available to work Thursday - Sunday.
- Knowledge of and/or passion for craft beer and styles of beer
- RAMP certification
- Previous bartender and server experience
- Ability to stand for 6-8 hours
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and positive personality
- Create a welcoming environment for patrons and staff
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Educate staff and customers on craft beer, cider, wine and cocktail options
- Utilize POS system for editing and updating menu
- Taproom and patio organization/cleanliness
- Train/hire new front-of-house staff
- Coordinate with kitchen manager/staff
- Troubleshoot taproom issues
- Assist in planning and implementing special events, promotions and entertainment
- Inventory management
- Perform routine maintenance/operation of taproom equipment
- Serve as the liaison between staff, customers and owners
- Assist with marketing efforts & outside events as needed