Assistant Packaging Lead
Equilibrium Brewing is looking for an experienced canning line operator to join our team and assist with canning, bottling, and other packaging related tasks. We are looking for someone who is motivated, a leader, and exceptional at problem solving in fast paced environments.
- Set up, preparation, and breakdown of canning/packaging line machine and area.
- Assist with operation of the canning line and fill in for packaging lead as needed.
- Moving packaged beer pallets.
- Operation of pallet jack, electric jack, and freight lift.
- Helping to keep the brew/packaging areas clean and organized.
- Filling, washing and stacking kegs.
- Have an eye for organization, cleanliness, and creative problem-solving.
- Coordination and cooperation with taproom, retail, and distribution staff
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary
Desired Qualifications and Abilities:
- Minimum of one year experience operating a canning line.
- Computer literacy, writing and math skills necessary to document data collection sheets.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged amounts of time.
- Ability to safely handle hazardous chemicals in accordance with strict safety protocols.
- Have a passion for quality beer and workmanship
- Health, dental and vision plan available after 30 days of employment.
- Simple IRA with 3% company match.
- PTO program.
If you are passionate about making great beer, please apply! E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.