This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lone Pine Brewing Company is currently seeking experienced candidates for the role of PACKAGING TECHNICIAN. If you have the following qualifications and ability to fulfill the following duties listed, we would like the opportunity to review your resume.
PACKAGING TECHNICIAN APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- Proof of legal age for alcohol consumption in the State of Maine.
- Legal authorization to be employed in the State of Maine.
- Long-term commitment to the craft beer industry.
- Passion, creativity, technical/mechanical savvy, and commitment to quality and innovation.
- The ability to work efficiently and follow instructions.
- A commitment to workplace safety.
- Physical capability of lifting 60 pounds and/or moving 165 pounds.
- Flexibility to work long and/or odd hours, including nights and weekends.
- Experience working with a Wild Goose 250 or similar canning line is highly preferred.
PACKAGING TECHNICIAN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Operation of keg cleaning station in accordance with SOPs and under direction of the packaging manager.
- Assistance, operation, and maintenance of the canning line under direction of the packaging manager.
- Assistance, operation, and maintenance of the keg filling line under direction of the packaging manager.
- Readying packaged product for transport.
- Working with Packaging Manager and Operations Manager to execute packaging objectives.
- Implementation of standard operation processes as needed under the direction of the packaging manager.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift beer cases (30+lbs), team-lift kegs of beer (165lbs), and 50lbs worth of general materials and merchandise
Salary DOE. Benefits include access to group insurance benefits. Paid vacation. Lone Pine Brewing Company encourages diversity and individuality. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.