This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Portland, Oregon
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Reports to: Regional Sales Director
Worker Category: Part-time
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Support the efforts of the Brew Dr. Kombucha sales team by maintaining and expanding shelf space and supporting our distribution efforts.
- Move cases, bottles, and single-serve packages of non-alcoholic beverages from backstock to shelves and create displays.
- Rotate and face product.
- Confirm schematic space is captured at each account.
- Maintain a clean and organized back stock room.
- Take ownership of accounts.
- Valid driver's license
- Valid and current motor vehicle insurance
- Must have constant access to a vehicle to arrive promptly from location to location (no transport of product)
- Retail partner locations
- Ability to consistently lift 50+ lbs, including cases and kegs of kombucha while frequently climbing, kneeling, and stooping to arrange product and display point of sale.
Please note this job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Brew Dr:
In 2006, our CEO Matt Thomas founded Townshend’s Tea Company to bring the various ways tea is prepared all under one roof. Two years later, he started Brew Dr. Kombucha in the kitchen of the teahouse. Today, Brew Dr. operates from a 50,000 sq ft brewery in Tualatin, Oregon, and our products are sold in all 50 states and across Canada.
Explore tea, thoughtfully. Craft quality, tasty tea beverages with thoughtful care for our people, ingredients, and the planet.
Statement of Diversity & Inclusion:
Brew Dr. Kombucha is committed to maintaining a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace founded on respect, acceptance, and appreciation for all individuals. Fostering a positive, inclusive, and diverse workplace is integral to growing the creative and collaborative organization that we believe is critical for sustained success. With this in mind, we will strive to create an inclusive workforce that fully represents different cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives. We will ensure that our employment practices support and promote diversity, equity and inclusion.
Proud to be a B Corp:
Brew Dr. is proud to be the first national kombucha company to become a Certified B Corporation, joining the growing number of companies using business as a force for good.
Certified B Corporations meet rigorous social and environmental performance standards, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance purpose and profit. Of the 40,000+ companies who have taken the assessment, only 5% passed to become B Corps. We’re proud to be in that 5%!
Your application has been successfully submitted.