Senior Brewer/Manager On Duty
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At BrewDog, the mission is simple: To make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are!
About The Role
As a Senior Brewer at BrewDog you will be responsible for leading and directing a small team of amazing brewers. You will maintain clear channels of communication with the wider production department to guarantee the quality and consistency of our beers. You will be expected to show positive leadership and managements traits and be directly responsible for the safety, motivation and personal development of your shift. Be a shining light in terms of Health & Safety, challenging any unsafe conditions you are aware of both within the brewing team and the wider company. Promoting a positive and collaborative teamwork environment, you lead by example, are approachable and willingly offer support to your team.
About The Team
You will be leading a diverse team made up of talented brewers drawn from near and far. We take pride in making excellent beer. We take ownership of the work that we do and challenge each other to be the best brewers in the world, and you will be there to direct this amazing team to make sure this happens!! Above all we love to share our passion for great craft beer with our customers.
- Strong organizational skills; good communication and coordination skills to liaise effectively with various department
- You will have led a team of at least 3 people in a production environment
- Extensive brewing experience and knowledge backed up with a recognized high level Brewing Qualification
- Ability to be professional, strong conflict resolution skills, reliable and dependable
- Ability to work as part of a team effectively and strong leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Knowledge of overall functions/processes of production
- Excellent understanding of brewing theories.
Your application has been successfully submitted.