Brewery Packaging Supervisor
The Packaging Supervisor is responsible for performing daily packaging activities and assisting with the management of packaging operations. In addition to functioning as a hands-on contributor, this position provides floor level leadership, support, and supervision of the packaging production team. Primary supervisory duties consist of assistance with labor schedule creation and administration, daily production activity control, and equipment/associate performance monitoring. Key accountabilities:
- Work with, support, supervise, and coach the packaging production team on a daily basis: a) Assist with onboarding and training of all new personnel on packaging line operations; b) help ensure comprehension of and compliance with approved policies and SOP’s; c) help ensure that pre and post-operational procedures and checks are complete; d) help ensure timely completion of all Master Sanitation Schedule items and housekeeping responsibilities on the packaging lines and associated work areas
- Help create and administer weekly labor schedules based on the requirements of packaging plans
- Help ensure thorough and timely documentation of production runs. Professionally communicate problems as needed to Maintenance, Supply Chain, and Management
- Assist with overseeing safety training and facility inspections to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Help maintain SHARP safety program modules for the benefit of employees, clients, and the Company
High school diploma with two years relevant work and leadership experience, including
- Experience in successfully leading production-related teams
- Professional training or experience with beverage packaging
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members.
- Knowledge of OSHA, VOSHA, and SHARP standards about beverage manufacturing.
- Ability to understand individual team members strengths and provide practical feed-back on areas needing improvement in a constructive, professional manner
Major medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, holidays, company uniforms, and retail discounts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.