Chief Operations Officer (COO)
It’s an exciting time here at Revolution Brewing - we’re hiring a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our brewery operations. In this role you’ll lead and be held accountable for critical brewery functions, such as brewing and cellaring, quality, logistics, and maintenance. You’ll work side by side with Rev’s executives to define clear goals and objectives for the brewery ops.
To help you achieve this, you’ll have a great group of department leaders you’ll mentor and support as they execute our primary work of brewing, packaging and shipping high quality beer. As COO you’ll encourage collaboration and communication using our various information systems & processes. There will be minimal downtime since you’ll have a finger on the pulse for labor needs and performance, helping ensure our positive work environment we’ve created. The positivity is upheld by our safety-first culture and focus on quality.
Rev’s long-term forecast is used to plan out our Core, seasonal, and specialty beers, and you’ll set this with your fellow executives and have the foresight to adjust as needed, as you implement it in planning an procurement with your teams. You’ll also use this info to maintain strong vendor relationships that we can leverage to brew and package the highest quality beer. Your work with our Controller to manage budget items and reporting will aid you as you plan long-term capital budgeting for existing equipment and new projects. Experience with maintaining budgets and capital planning will help when, using the same SAP based system, inventory and production statuses are reviewed on a monthly basis for holding your team accountable.
You know you're ready to be Rev’s next COO because:
- You’ll have a minimum of 10+years of experience overseeing plant operations, including management of multiple departments and leaders.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and manufacturing or F&B experience. An MBA is preferred.
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and safety laws covering industrial environments. OSHA Outreach (30-hour) completion for general industry is a plus.
- Advanced use of SAP for reporting and resource planning is preferred, with OrchestratedBeer (OBeer) a plus but not required.
- Proven budget management experience, including project budgeting and labor costing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.