Summary of Position:
Badass Cellar Person
Tampa Bay Brewing Co. 13937 Monroe's Business Park
Tampa, FL 33635
Responsible for all aspects of cellar management. Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, and programming necessary to support the cellaring operation to achieve stated objectives in the beer and beverage program including beer fermentation, cellaring, beverage development, cooperage, cost control, beverage quality, and brand development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs for beer and beverage fermentation, cellaring, and serving.
- Track fermentation times for each beer so programming can be accurate for future batches.
- Ensure cellar [serving] tanks are maintained in a sanitary condition and that all products are stored at the proper temperature and pressure.
- Centrifuge beer during transfer from FV to BBT.
- Count and harvest yeast, calculate pitch rates.
- CIP/Sani tanks
- Engage guests in the brewery on tours and ensure that all guests feel welcome and engaged with the brewing staff.
- Achieve company objectives in quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through constant attention to detail; and creating a positive, productive working environment with all the brewing staff.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner. Ekos data input.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the brewpub’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements within the brewery.
Your application has been successfully submitted.