This job is no longer accepting applications.
River Barrel Brewing (dba. Buoy Beer Co, Pilot House Distilling, and River Barrel Distributing) is looking for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the creation of all graphic
materials and the general production of marketing assets. Working with all the company departments including the brewery, restaurant, distillery, and sales and in coordination with the Marketing Managers to execute design needs. You will have an important role in the visual identity of the company.
Job Duties Include:
- Coordinate multiple design projects in a deadline-driven environment. Communicating the deadlines and the needs to complete within that deadline
- Create, update, and submit to print product labels that comply with TTB standards. Coordinate with the Warehouse Manager information and handover for reprinting
- Design and update sales materials including sales sheets, packaging mockups, & POS materials
- Design and submit print ads
- Design and regulate restaurant/ tasting room print media to promote marketing strategies and special events
- Design informational media to promote the Buoy and Pilot House Distilling distinct cultures, values, and marketing points
- Brainstorm with copywriting partner to come up with design for labels and sales materials.
- Collaborate with photographer to communicate shot list vision and ensure correct photos are taken
- Design and update promotion and sales materials for River Barrel Distributing
- Provide estimates of turnaround times and resources required for competition of various creative tasks
- Put company feel on templates & presentation materials for other departments
- Organizes all brand assets cohesively in various file types for multiple departments’ uses
- Collaborates on new product development, naming, and label designing
- Design graphics for all on-premise events
- Keep current on graphic design trends
- Ensure that ideas and artwork are relevant to today’s market, will set our brand apart and is set in our brand voice/aesthetic
- Seek feedback and adjust work accordingly. Communicate timelines
- Assist with ongoing departmental needs and support the implementation of marketing initiatives and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design or related field with 2 years experience in a relevant role preferred
- Proficient skill of the Adobe Creative
- Must be a strong communicator who regularly checks in with the appropriate team members to assess assignment priorities and communicate any roadblocks
- Comfortable working within a team as well as individually
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Works through ambiguity by anticipating needs and being proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Curious self-starter with as passion for providing high-quality visual work
- Treat all co-workers with great respect at all times
- Take ownership and share our passion for our sustainability practices
- Comfortable with MS Office based applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams etc.)
- Familiar with Cloud based tools, including Box and OneDrive/ Sharepoint
- Able to spend most of the workday at a desk, working on a computer/ laptop
- Comfortable moving through and working in/ near loud, crowded, hot, cold and wet work environments
- Comfortable with having the office German Shepherd around
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Company paid basic Health Insurance, including Vision and Dental (additional plans available)
- Participation in the 401k Plan with company match
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Beer, food, and other company perks
- Access to our EAP and Financial Fitness tools
River Barrel Brewing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and implements policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees. Post-offer background and/or DMV check may be required.
Check out our social media (@buoybeer and @pilothousedistilling) and website (buoybeer.com and pilothousedistilling.com) to find out a bit more about us. If you’re interested to apply or learn more, please send your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format to Jobs@buoybeer.com. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.
Your application has been successfully submitted.