Payroll, Benefits & Compliance Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Spreading the Gospel of Gonzo is a way of life and fostering an environment that celebrates good beer is our doctrine. We’re looking for an Payroll, Benefits & Compliance Specialist to manage general personnel services and be an integral part of the recruitment and hiring process. Could you improve upon Jim Halpert’s Office Olympics? Crush Pam Beasley in an organization-off? Maintain a Dwight Shrute-level passion for your job? Then you just be the right addition to our office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and implement general office services such as appointment-setting, scheduling and other administrative activities.
- Run point on payroll and benefits administration, collect and maintain data.
- Manage, maintain and update payroll related data.
- Develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies, schedule job applicants for interviews, schedule onboarding and process new hire paperwork.
- Build effective relationships with hiring managers to have influence and impact on the recruiting process and hiring.
- Responsible for maintaining new hire and termination checklists.
- Use various software applications such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Able to exchange non-routine information using tact and persuasion as appropriate. Just ask yourself, ‘what would Michael Scott do?’ Then do the opposite.
- Able to correspond effectively with a wide array of clientele - including politicians, scholars and celebrities.
- Time management, collaboration skills and flexibility.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of payroll and benefits administration experience.
- Thick skin. HR jokes are no joke!
Your application has been successfully submitted.