This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Packaging Operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our packaging line. Packaging operation includes but is not limited to; loading & unloading packaging material, assembling variety pack, and fulfilling general packaging needs as required.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure daily checklists have been completed before the start of and at the conclusion of each production run
- Ensure sufficient amount of packaging material is available for completion of run
- Execute daily tasks assigned by area supervisor
- Operate machines properly and safely
- Assist co-workers in their daily task to ensure that packaging continues in a smooth fashion
- General upkeep of packaging area (trash, recycling, sweeping & mopping) keep of warehouse if above stated priorities have been fulfilled
Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment, preferably in the food/beverage industry, is preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction
Your application has been successfully submitted.