Sales Representative Position
Sells and merchandises LGBI products in order to achieve distribution goals and develop accounts. Uses point-of- sale (POS) materials and shelf/display placement to position brands. Provides continual customer service and supports accounts with sales of portfolio, merchandising, and administrative functions to ensure quality of products and services. Tracks data to aid goal-setting, profit calculation, and understanding of marketplace fluctuations and trends. May specialize in on-premise, off-premise grocery beer/wine, liquor, fine wine, or other LGBI responsibilities. Must be able to pass pre-hire drug screen, credit check, driving record review, and criminal background check.
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
- Makes sales presentations to address LGBI portfolio, pricing/promotions, and profitability; follows-up with customers;
- Describes new/seasonal products; provides marketing materials, product samples when appropriate;
- Achieves monthly distribution and program goals for LGBI brewery partners;
- Secures advantageous brand positioning and POS/display space;
- Identifies and adapts to competitive sales trends;
- Call on non-buys within territory;
- Conducting waitstaff / bartender educations, beer tastings and evening promotions
- Adhere to all LGBI Standards of Performance.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers by regularly visiting accounts, attending social and promotional events, and staying up-to-date on account/market/territory conditions;
- Completes order requests; consults with clients in determining the amounts/types of products;
- Work with Sales Team on opportunities within the market for product placement;
- Rotates products as necessary to ensure quality and freshness of all products;
- Sets up POS materials and builds/maintains cold box, display, and shelf standards;
- Regularily communicates with customers to address their service needs
- Facilitates deliveries to accounts as necessary, which may include handling transportation errors or issues related to out of stock merchandise;
- Properly utilizing the correct forms in place with staff so that procedures are followed;
- Sets daily goals; tracks account visits, featured products, merchandising, and POS/display information
- Completes sales reports used for draft/case recaps, calculating profit, and/or tracking distribution;
- Completes incentive recaps for brewery partners;
- Maintains route book of accounts;
- Attends sales meetings with suppliers and staff training;
- Participate in staff education to increase your personal knowledge of the industry & trends;
- Trains account staff on product knowledge and product tasting in order to increase sales (when applicable)
- Provides direction to LGBI merchandisers (when applicable)
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Passion for Beer Business
- Must be able to pass pre-hire drug screen, credit check, driving record review, and criminal background check and have a car.
Your application has been successfully submitted.