Entry level marketing position working in conjunction with Sales Team to ensure the placement of promotional and advertising materials for partnering breweries are fully executed within on and off-premise retail accounts throughout the Chicagoland area. No experience required except for basic computer skills required as well as attention to detail and passion for marketing as it applies to the beer industry. Join us in the greatest industry in the world.
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
- Works in conjunction with Sales Team to implement the placement of advertising items for brewery partners within accounts,
- Moves product from the backroom to the shelves and/or displays within accounts,
- Maintains and organize s back stock in an efficient and organized manner,
- Rotates products as necessary to ensure quality of brewery products,
- Assisting with resets and in-store house keeping of accounts,
- When necessary, communicates with clients to address service needs,
- Looks for opportunities within accounts for product promotion and signage needs,
- Work with POS Manager to ensure that POS is stored properly,
- Run vacation routes of sales staff when appropriate ,
- Call on non-buys within territory,
- Adhere to all LGBI Standards of Performance
- Deve lops and maintains relationships with customers by visiting accounts, attending social and promotional events, and staying up-to-date on a count/market/territory conditions;
- Work with Sales Team on opportunities within the market for product placement;
- Facilitates deliveries to accounts as necessary, which may include handling transportation errors or issues related to out of stock merchandise;
- Assist with data entry of POS forms to excel sheet for tracking purposes;
- Attends bi-weekly sale s meetings with suppliers and training.
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Passion for Beer Business
- Must be able to pass pre-hire drug screen, credit check, driving record review, and criminal background check and have a car.
Your application has been successfully submitted.