What’s Our Vision and Purpose?
At Manhattan Beer Distributors, our vision is to be the leading beer distributor in the market.
Imagine building a business from the ground up, with nothing more than 1 truck, 4000 feet of warehouse space, 2 Beer Brands and a lot of determination! Simon Bergson, founder and owner of Manhattan Beer Distributors, has done exactly this, growing our business over the last 40 years to exponential heights. Manhattan Beer Distributors now has 1.5 million feet of warehouse space, the distribution rights to 300 brands, 400 trucks and services 15 counties. Our aim is to provide great service to all of our customers from the convenience store owner to our big chain operators, restaurants, bars and hotels.
Hard work, grit and a “can do” spirit are our hallmarks.
Come Join Our Family…..
We couldn’t do what we do without our team. Not only do we want to develop our brands and our business, we want to develop our people, making Manhattan Beer Distributors a great place to work. It doesn’t matter how large we get, we’ll always be family. For this reason, we are committed to your success, coaching and development.
Our business is growing and we need smart and talented people like you to help us get where we want to be!
How Will You Contribute?
This position assists the branch management team in the overall draft sales effort to maximize product sales, distribution and profitability. This position is responsible for providing draft services to the sales team and helping in developing accounts toward the successful completion of the branch goals. The Draft Technician is responsible for compliance of company’s policies in all areas impacted by the sales department.
Your Main Focus Will Be:
- Execute & achieve draft service goals & objectives on a timely basis to ensure volume sales & product distribution goals are met.
- Provide draft installation services of all authorized equipment as assigned by branch supervision on a timely basis.
- Trouble-shoot problems with draft systems & equipment. Resolve manageable problems in a timely fashion. Report all unsolved problems to branch supervision.
- Ensure QA procedures are followed through the proper rotation of stored draft product in all accounts visited.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all plumbing supplies necessary to perform duties & functions. Organize & maintain inventory storage space on a consistent basis.
- Establish & maintain working relationships with account personnel and MBD\Supplier team to improve customer satisfaction and service.
- Prepare & submit all administrative reports to interdepartmental personnel on a timely basis.
- Effectively perform job responsibilities as outlined in the Personal Performance Plan Appraisal (KAPP).
- Working knowledge of draft systems.
- Basic oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work extended\flexible hours including weekends.
- Ability to lift heavy objects on a consistent basis.
- Valid CDL B preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.