Field Sales Representative
At Deschutes Brewery, we unapologetically make award-winning, damn tasty beer. We are determined to innovate, challenge the status quo, and be thought leaders at every turn. Our company culture bonds us together and creates conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of core values: Love It or Dump It, One Team One Dream, Blow Our Customers' Minds, Time for Better Is Now, Celebrate, Crafted for Community and Own It! If you are on our team, it means you are part of creating something extraordinary. You're part of Deschutes.
We are currently recruiting for a high energy, passionate craft beer enthusiast to join our team as a Field Sales Representative based in the Puget Sound Region including Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia and Everett! The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for growing the Deschutes Brewery and Boneyard portfolio in the Puget Sound Region market. This position will be focused primarily on chain, on premise and C-store.
What You'll be Doing:
- Responsible for successful execution of account calls with key on and off premise accounts
- Grow share of mind with Distributors, Retailers and Consumers while increasing market share
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key accounts through conducting visits and business reviews
- Ensure proper Merchandising, POS, displays and account inventory across market
- Executes all National Accounts programming which include pricing, features, sampling, displaces and ad activity
- Acts as the primary field/street level connection to Distributors and drives Distributor partnership
- Assist with launching new brands, executes brand promotions, events and sponsorships
- Communicates pricing and programming to Distributors and Retailers
- Responsible for achieving all outlined sales goals and tracking and managing designated budgets
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in Sales, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Marketing or Management in Food & Beverage experience preferred, CPG experience accepted
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Top-level organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated self-starter and excellent motivational and influencing skill-set
- Ability to work proficiently with all standard Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Preferred previous knowledge of KARMA/VIP or similar system
- Must be able to travel 4 days a week within designated territory
- Must have a valid driver's licenses and pass pre-employment background check and motor vehicle record screening
- Must have reliable, registered and insured personal vehicle
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described. If you are unsure whether you meet the qualifications of this position, or how this would be determined, please feel free to contact HR@deschutesbrewery.com to discuss your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.