Mid-Atlantic Sales Representative
A Zero Gravity Sales Representative is responsible for representing one of the Northeast’s most reputable breweries with passion, class, and compassion. This position is responsible for maximizing the sales of our craft beer portfolio through effective planning, selling, merchandising, and communicating that allows achievement of company and supplier objectives.
- Represent Zero Gravity at all significant craft beer events within designated territory and conduct promotions with accounts on a regular basis - (METRO PHILADELPHIA/WASHINGTON, D.C./NORTHERN VIRGINIA)
- Work independently to develop and maintain effective customer relationships
- Identify opportunities to open new accounts and grow the ZG brand
- Successfully reach or exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned areas
- Maintain proper merchandising of accounts with point of sale (POS) advertising, including set up and organization of displays
- Prepare and present professional sales presentations to customers by combining both the company’s priorities and customers’ needs
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing weekly communication and relationship management; resolving any issues that may arise post-sale and alert current, potential and previous customers of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A strong passion and knowledge of craft beer, the industry, and its retail consumers
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a professional sales role, preferably in the Craft Beer industry
- Experience with VIP or other reporting programs in addition to Google Suites
- Be located in the territory for which Sales Representative is responsible for
- Be a self-motivated, self-starter with a “get-it-done” attitude
- Ability to travel, work flexible schedules and the ability to work nights and week-ends
- Excellent organizational, planning, and sales skills
- Excellent oral, analytical, written, and communication skills
- Dynamic public speaking and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Working Environment/Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee may frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Work is primarily performed in the field and may include manufacturing facilities, retail establishments, office settings or other related environments. Regular travel to accounts is required as well as frequent weekend and evening work. May be exposed to temperature changes, wet or humid conditions, noise, vibrations, and other brew production related hazards when in the brew production and storage areas.
Location: METRO PHILADELPHIA/WASHINGTON,D.C./N. VIRGINIA
Schedule: Varies based upon need
Reports to: Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
To apply – email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zero Gravity, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.