Looking for an opportunity to work at one of the Northeast’s most reputable breweries? Now is your chance! We are hiring for full-time Logistics Coordinator.
The Logistics Coordinator will work closely with the Operations team to ensure that Zero Gravity’s demand needs are fulfilled while maintaining a focus on quality and efficiency. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, the Logistics Coordinator will own all aspects of daily distributor communications including order fulfillment, short-term forecasting, shipment scheduling and compliance.
- Coordinate distributor shipments via communication on orders, inventory, new items and pickup scheduling
- Manage state-by-state compliance for distributor and sales partners, including sales reports, price postings and brand registrations
- Maintain & create data sheets for all distributors, including pricing and specialty allocations
- Manage specialty beer inventory with support from Sales & Taproom teams
- Coordinate specialty allocations and shipments
- Assist with VIP management and analysis including adding new items, running sales and inventory on hand reports
- Use Orchestrated Beer to manage sales orders and track warehouse inventory
- Create and implement systems for streamlining and increasing efficiency within the Logistics and Production networks
- Anything else that may come up; the Logistics team connects all departments and team members are often required to complete tasks that may fall outside of their traditional job description, including helping out in the warehouse and on the packaging line
- Experience with demand planning, inventory management and beverage sales, preferably in the beer industry
- Proven multi-tasking, critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential to success in this position
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Four-year college degree preferred or a combination of equivalent experience and education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel and Google Suites
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and superb record keeping abilities
- Ability to work as a member of a team and assist other teams as needed
- A positive attitude
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
Working Environment/Physical Demands
This job is conducted in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. While performing the duties of this job, the employee constantly operates standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend over; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds and must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the working day.
Zero Gravity offers medical, dental, vision and short- and long-term disability insurances, in addition to paid time off, holidays and sick time.
To apply – email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.