Line Cook / Sous Chef / Shift Lead
Are you passionate about food? Have you been looking to find your home within the restaurant industry?
Join our teAm at Avery Brewing Co! With a fun, collaborative environment and the most generous beer benefits (for those over 21!), we are the place to be for any dedicated kitchen professional.
Purpose: We are looking for professionals to create and prepare the most delicious food in the Avery Brewing Co. Restaurant and to set up stations for a smooth service. A successful Chef will play a key role in contributing to our guests’ experience and will learn and develop skills throughout their career at Avery.
- Prep food for successful service.
- Demonstrate proper cooking techniques, correct temperatures, food quality, organization, and cleanliness.
- Maneuver carefully through tight spaces in a fast paced environment.
- Execute recipes and plating consistently and correctly.
- Create quality food for guests.
- When there is free time, help out stations/ co-workers that are in need.
- Must maintain a flexible schedule, and be willing to work days, nights, and/or weekends
- 1+ years of high output kitchen experience preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Willing attitude and team mentality
- Ability to lift 30lbs responsibly and often throughout a shift.
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours per shift.
- Ability to manage cooking multiple items at once.
- Must have a detailed understanding food health and safety practices.
- Attention to detail is top priority. An ideal candidate will be one who can maintain focus and stay extremely aware of their surroundings at all times.
- Ability to work well with a team of people under fast-paced and hot working conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- $13-$24 depending on experience
- Health and dental coverage at 50% and PTO after one year of full-time employment
- 401(k) matching
- A liberal beer sampling program for employees over 21
- An RTD bus pass and gear upon hiring
- Perks with fellow companies around the Boulder area
- Additional health insurance coverage available
Your application has been successfully submitted.