Digital Marketing Manager, Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams: rebellious American patriot who helped spark the American Revolution and brewed his own beer while doing it. Wow. With a brand named after a hero like that, we had to help revolutionize American craft beer. Over the past 36 years, we’ve maintained our creative, bold, pioneering, independent, spirit. It’s that spirit that we look for on our team.
We’re always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and have a similarly revolutionary mindset. Does that sound like you?
We are currently hiring a Digital Marketing Manager for the Samuel Adams team in Boston, MA.
This person will collaborate closely with Sam Adams brand, and alongside the brand storyteller to develop the digital content strategy for our owned channels and execute against our key initiatives. We’ll use written, static and video content, and any other wild ideas we come up with, to deploy and amplify our messages across social and digital channels to drive and increase driving brand awareness, organic traffic, and engagement.
What You'll Do:
- Help develop and execute a cross-platform digital strategy and content strategy against the brand strategy, working closely with the brand storyteller lead and digital agencies to manage our owned digital and social channels, content development, proactive and real-time opportunities, and bring events, partnerships and buzzworthy moments to life online
- Work closely with our creative agencies, as well as internal and external creative teams to lead content development for social and digital channels, using best practices for the channel, while ensuring content is on brand, consistent in look and feel across channels, and develop a tone of voice that embodies our brand and stands out from the competition
- Lead efforts across our web team and e-commerce teams to develop and amplify content across channels including web, email marketing, online retail and SEO/SEM, and continually optimize our programs and ensure consistency across our digital footprint
- Partner with the digital and comms lead to support on paid digital media efforts, including digital content development, management and reporting
- Garner drinker insights and creative insights from social and digital activities, and provide monthly web and social analytics with recommendations for optimization
- Constantly innovate and implement ways to stay ahead of the trends on social and digital (new channels, new platforms, new content formats, etc.) to make Sam Adams a best-in-class consumer brand
- Partner with the brand team and associate marketing manager to deliver support local marketing efforts, including social media programming, education, and toolkits for our sales team
What We’re Looking For:
Our soon-to-be Digital Marketing Manager has their finger on the pulse of beer and culture and loves digital brand storytelling. They see the humor in what’s happening in current events, and how beer can play a part. They want to plan and help create amazing shareable content that will increase brand awareness and engagement across social media and the broader digital landscape. Above all, the ideal candidate should be a creative thinker who is able to think outside the box and thrive in a fast-paced environment with good humor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 4 + years of experience with social media management and/or content management experience for a consumer brand on relevant digital channels
- Extraordinary communication and copywriting skills
- Successful track record of managing agency partners, creative and production teams for campaigns and content development
- Experience working with content creators, influencers, and brand partners to deliver co-created content and programs
- Experience working with community management, social, and web teams to bring together brand efforts across all social and digital channels
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM strategy, Google Analytics and website management
If this sounds up your alley, then it sounds like we should be talking! Give us a shout and let’s tell some memorable stories and have some fun while doing it.
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there’s the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance
Your application has been successfully submitted.