Lone Pine Brewing is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT.
Lone Pine Brewing Company is seeking an individual to join our warehouse team. This individual will work in conjunction with our packaging team and suppy chain manager to ensure an efficient work flow.
Candidates must be capable of thriving in a busy and fast paced environment. Candidates must be physically able to perform labor intensive tasks at a safe but rapid pace and be detail oriented.
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with the Warehouse Manager and Supply Chain Manager on packaging, storage, and inventory.
- Packaging, storage, loading, unloading of products, raw materials and various merchandise.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and executing of upcoming orders and deliveries.
- Work alongside other warehouse team members to store and ship products.
- Management and coordination of stock and dry goods movements between warehouse locations with weekly inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare all packaging logistics necessary to meet production requirements.
- Assist in monitoring inventory for daily operations.
- Check inventory on all raw materials, chemicals, beer, cooperage, small parts, packaging and paper products.
- Routinely monitor, update and contribute to all production and packaging calendars.
- Assist in keeping weekly records of all inventory including depletions and perform weekly inventory reconciliations, both for packaged product and raw materials.
- Pick stock orders submitted by the tasting room manager, including merchandise and point of sale materials, and deliver as necessary.
- Abide by performance and safety standards.
- Abide by policies and procedures in local, territorial and federal laws applicable to warehousing, safe food and material handling, shipping requirements, health standards, etc.
- Operate machinery including a forklift, pallet jack and other various facility equipment.
- Be responsible for maintaining and completing all required paperwork and records including but not limited to inventory sheets, Bills of Lading, Invoices, etc in the absence of the Warehouse Manager and/or Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure the entire warehouse facility including equipment, sinks, supplies, packaging line, shelving and storage areas are clean and comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health and safety standards at all times.
- Assist staff with day-to-day tasks, problems and needs concerning equipment, supplies, etc.
- Interact with customers and vendors to develop and maintain a favourable public image.
- Promote good public relations and handle complaints and concerns.
- Attend regular staff meetings.
This is a 30 hour per week position with a fluctuating schedule. Typical warehouse schedules are 7.5 hours per day / 4 days a week. Shifts may vary depending on warehouse package volume and staffing needs.
This is a physically demanding position requiring the candidate to stand, lift, kneel, and crouch. The ability to effectively communicate and avoid hazards is imperative. Must be able to stand for 10 hours per day and be able to frequently lift 55lbs of general materials to shoulder-height.
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour DOE, with accrued paid time. This is an entry-level position located at the Gorham production facility at 48 Sanford Drive. Lone Pine Brewing Company encourages diversity and individuality. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to supporting a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lone Pine are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, age, or family or parental status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.