ABITA BREWING COMPANY IS OFFERING A $500 SIGN ON BONUS
The Labeler Operator performs all tasks involved in ensuring the labels are adhered to the product according to established company standards. This position will follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operates Labeler Machine; ensures the correct labels and caps are received from the warehouse to ensure that there are all the correct labels needed to run the daily schedule.
- Responsible for the placement of the label on the bottles; follow SOP for label application.
- Responsible for the proper glue application; follow SOP for glue application.
- Observe machine operations for defects or machine malfunctions; troubleshoot labeler and bottle inkjet coders.
- Responsible for returning dry materials to the proper bay.
- Assist with changeovers as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, around perimeter of machine and Pasteurizer discharge (cleans up any product and/or container spills; disposes of trash).
- Cross train with the Filler Operator and Packing Line Operator to fill in when needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Flexible to work a rotating schedules as business needs arise (typical work week = 40 hours).
- Position requires standing for long periods of time (up to 12 hours), bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting products and materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Routine pushing, pulling, reaching, upper body and arm rotation, arm extension, and climbing ladders.
- Very high noise levels in/around bottling line (ear protection required).
- Exposure to various temperature changes.
- Able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (ear plugs, gloves, boots, etc.).
Supervision of Others
This position does not require any management responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of safe work operations, safety policies and procedures.
- Attention to details, ability to recognize when there is a problem.
- Love, appreciation and knowledge of beer, including a familiarity with the craft brewing industry and with beer styles.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
ABITA BREWING COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Your application has been successfully submitted.