Warehouse Associate + Driver
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen. We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you’ll be doing:
As our Warehouse Associate & Driver you will be responsible for transporting packaging materials and finished product between our Distribution Centre and Brewery in Fernie. You will also support the Warehouse Team with order assembly and with packaging product as needed. This is a dynamic position that requires a proactive and hands-on individual who can work well independently.
We believe in quality, community, collaboration and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Driving product between our Distribution Centre and Brewery facilities
- Picking and assembling orders
- Safely operating company equipment and vehicles
- Assisting on the canning line
- Cleaning and organizing our warehouse
- Providing coverage for our local delivery driver as needed
- Able to legally work in Canada
- Valid BC driver’s license (or equivalent)
- Clean driving record
- Experience driving larger trucks would be an asset
- Forklift Certification preferred
- 19 years of age or older
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and people skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Be able to lift or manipulate 25 kgs frequently, 50kgs occasionally
This position is approximately 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday during business hours. We offer a competitive compensation package, including dental, medical and lifestyle benefits. At FBC our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference ID #WarehouseDriver.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday, July 30, 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.