Proudly celebrating 25 years, Muskoka Brewery is a caring and open-minded Ontario Craft Brewery who is passionate about our brand, grassroots culture, and values. We are more than great beer! Inspired by the nature in our backyard, we feel strongly connected to each other, our customers and to our communities. We are about the road less traveled and adventurers at heart who love to venture off the beaten path. We are Muskoka Brewery, and we are here to make our mark, one glass at a time!
We are seeking a passionate and creative Brand Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Brand Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of our annual marketing plans and programs to support our beer and spirits portfolio and grow our brand equity. With a focus on packaging and innovation, our Brand Manager will work closely with our Brewery team and external partners to ensure brand campaigns and activations meet the objectives for the brewery.
The ideal candidate has a great passion for our brands, seeks growth opportunities through market research and analytics, while collaborating with all functions of the brewery to develop disruptive programs and product innovation.
- With a keen interest in market research, actively collaborate with the Marketing and Brew team to develop creative brands and marketing plans to set Muskoka Brewery and Muskoka Spirits in a position to expand our reach, build our brand equity and drive profitable growth.
- With a detailed approach, you will lead the packaging process from briefing stage to final print approvals, while ensuring lab testing and label requirements are aligned.
- With a focus on insights & analytics, the Brand Manager will conduct a monthly competitive analysis, identify trends in the beverage industry, and analyze brand health to provide recommendations and action plans to meet our brand objectives.
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Brew leader, develop product innovation plans and positioning of each brand within the broader portfolio.
- With the objective to drive growth, you will work closely with our Marketing Communications Manager to lead the creative process to ensure effective integration of marketing campaigns across all internal and external channels.
- Work closely with our internal and external resources to conduct market research projects to develop further insight for future campaigns and brands including building out in-depth consumer personas to guide marketing plans and channel specific campaigns.
- Working with the Director of Marketing, prepare annual brand marketing budget proposals, and accurately manage applicable monthly budget process and targets.
- Collaborate with our Sales team to identify key products and deliver brand growth opportunities to drive conversion in various channels including on-premise, retail, e- commerce and taproom
- As a manager of a small experiential team, the Brand Manager will oversee the planning and execution to bring excitement and engagement around product launches and drive trial to new consumers across Ontario
- Actively guide and coach the reporting team with the foundation of Muskoka Brewery values, vision and people tools and resources available.
- Completion of a University degree in Business with a focus on marketing
- 5 years of experience in marketing, with 2 years of managing marketing campaigns. CPG experience an asset.
- High proficiency in project management skills to ensure key deliverables are met including planning, resourcing, timelines, communication, and budget.
- A keen eye for details to ensure product packaging, label and innovation guidelines meet expectations.
- Previous experience working with and managing external agencies / designers including advertising, packaging, promotions etc.
- Experienced in delivering presentation and proven communicator to develop clear briefings and product innovation presentations.
- Proven ability to take data and transform the information into actionable items.
- Ability to work from home with expectations of working at brewery a few days per month depending on events and needs
- As a true ambassador of our brewery this is a highly collaborative role with our brewery team and external partners; passion for what we do is key!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@Muskokabrewery.com
We thank you for your interest.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted. AT MUSKOKA BREWERY, WE WELCOME EVERYONE. WE PROUDLY STAND FOR EQUALITY, RESPECT, INCLUSION, AND ALWAYS SPEAKING UP. We are committed to providing a safe and dignified work environment for all employees and candidates, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, religion, or any other aspect of their identity. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the application process, please contact Human Resources.
Your application has been successfully submitted.