Eastern Oklahoma On Premise Sales Representative
COOP Ale Works is an eleven-year-old production/packaging craft brewery located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma’s heartbeat and home of a growing craft beer scene. Current distribution includes Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri and Texas. As we grow into new concepts, new markets and new beers, one of our goals is to continue to build the root structure of our brands, our beers and our reputation as a leading craft brewery. We are looking to add aggressive, passionate and talented team members who will embrace our culture and objectives and grow with us into the future.
The Eastern Oklahoma On Premise Sales Representative will work with our current area Sales Representative as well as our distribution partner throughout the territory to expand our in-market sales activities for on-premise (bars and restaurants) outlets, to include customer development, customer retention, sales planning, events and product launches.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- 2-week sales and events immersion with staff in Tulsa and Oklahoma City
- Assist East Oklahoma Sales Manager in development and execution of strategic sales plans
- Day travel throughout the territory
- Build, maintain and enhance relationships with customers
- Support customer sales efforts through event promotions and attendance, point of sale materials development and delivery, co-branding opportunities, etc.
- Quarterly and annual development of local market business plans
- Periodic attendance of sales and marketing staff meetings
- Work with marketing staff to utilize customer-specific product promotional materials, point of sale materials, event materials, etc.
- Coordinate, schedule and attend events throughout territory
- Provide customer service support to customers directly and via distributor
- Manage database records of potential, current and former customers
- Manage, monitor and evaluate sales numbers as they relate to budget/forecasted sales
- Pursue, manage and adapt company and personal sales objectives
- Knowledge and adherence to company’s safety and pandemic protocols
Absolute (don’t apply without these)
- At least two years’ experience in craft beer marketing, sales or hospitality management
- Self-motivated, self-started with ability to excel in instances of limited direction
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Dedicated sense of urgency and drive to achieve objectives
- Ability to succeed in, and contribute to, a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with varying levels of importance and difficulty
- Ability to travel to outside markets and industry conferences at least two weeks per year
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Desire to work hard, play hard and get things done
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years’ experience in beer, wine, spirits or food industries
- Experience managing customer relationships and experiences
Salary and Benefits
COOP Ale Works offers competitive salaries based on experience. This position is paid through a combination of base pay and quarterly sales bonuses. This position includes semi-annual reviews as well as merit-based bonuses, raises and profit sharing. We also offer health insurance, retirement benefits, paid personal time off, company vehicle and paid holidays.
If you’re passionate about beer and wish to apply for the position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include “Eastern Oklahoma On Premise Sales Representative” in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.