The Night Shift Brewing family of brands is growing, and Night Shift Distributing (NSD) is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team of sales professionals! Account Managers are charged with growing the sales of our partner craft beverage brands in NSD’s portfolio within their assigned territory. Our portfolio includes an exciting lineup of beer, wine, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Present, promote, and sell NSD products to current and potential customers using solid reasoning and examples
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for existing and potential customers related to our products
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Familiarize yourself with the assigned territory; cold call on potential clients by visiting in person and learning about the business and their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Achieve or exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly calendar
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing team and other internal stakeholders as necessary
- Regularly analyze assigned territory’s potential for future growth opportunities
- Supply management with reports and data on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new product placement
- Keep Lilypad and other tracking software used up to date on a daily basis
- Stay informed and up to date on market trends and best practices
- Partner with on and off-premise locations to host tastings, tap takeovers, beer dinners, and other fun activities
- Other duties as assigned
At a minimum, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of experience in a sales role
- Experience with wine & spirits sales a huge plus
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Night and weekend availability as needed
- Customer service experience desirable
- Strong relationship management, time management, and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates Degree or above desired
As an employee of Night Shift Distributing, Account Managers will enjoy a competitive base salary plus a competitive commission structure. Benefits include health and dental insurance, generous paid time off, beer/merchandise credits, and more!
About Night Shift
Night Shift Brewing started as a nocturnal hobby for three home-brewing obsessed friends in 2012 out of a small apartment kitchen in Somerville, MA. Since then, Night Shift has grown beyond our wildest dreams. From our state-of-the-art brewing space and Taproom in Everett, to our first restaurant endeavor at Lovejoy Wharf, to starting our own distributing company and beyond, the motto “craft better” is at the heart of everything we do. We aim to provide a wide variety of craft beverages - from beer to seltzer, wine, coffee, and other non-alcoholic beverages, we celebrate being a craft beverage provider where “all styles are welcome”.
Night Shift is proud to be an independent business that believes in putting out a great product while being a great place to work. Competitive salaries and incentive programs, generous benefits, and a progressive, supportive work environment awaits you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.