Retail Execution Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Retail Execution Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing data to increase sales by defining systems and processes to enhance the sales team’s success at retail. This role must be able to influence process, procedure and behavior change without direct authority or management. This role is part of the Retail Sales and Service Strategies team.
Identifies and develops operational processes to improve overall organizational efficiency, productivity and organic growth.
- Demonstrates extreme attention to detail and precision in producing quality deliverables.
- Continuously looks for improvement opportunities in defined processes.
Drives issues and tasks to completion working with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional, team environment.
- Manages multiple projects and tasks with critical deadlines.
- Collaborates across the customer facing team, shared services and operations teams to build trusted relationships and identify subject matter experts (SME) for communicating and promoting best practices.
Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to customer facing team members in market demonstrating and helping to develop best practices on new, optimized procedures including setup, methodology, work processes and adaption; involves significant travel in North Texas and South Texas markets.
- Collaborates with the Learning and Development team to ensure alignment with learning and development strategy and training program standards.
Develops metrics and reporting processes and procedures to track data.
- Builds plans and reports to ensure continued performance and compliancy.
This role may have temporary sales-based assignments to provide in-market skills development, customer centric planning and model market experience. Length of assignment is based on individual team member skills/experience and project assignment.
- Merchandiser role assignment to gain customer service experience and perspective; inventory management; quality standards and policy adherence, product rotation and OOS management; customer facing team collaboration.
- Account Manager role assignment to gain experience in retail market, inventory management, replenishment, client relationship/becoming a trusted adviser, price realization, account execution and national account management.
This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
A Retail Execution Analyst has a greater opportunity to succeed if they can develop and master the following job related capabilities and KSAs:
- Andrews Business, Structure and Workflow
- Andrews Portfolio and DISC
- Beer and Distribution Industry
- Category Management/Space Management
- Customer Service Principles
- DFW and Corpus Christi Geographic Area
- Inventory Management Principles
- Merchandising Literacy
- Project Management Process
- Quality Standards and Code Dates
- Selling Principles
- TABC Guidelines
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to Influence Others
- Ability to Understand Operating Efficiency
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Gathering, Interpreting and Applying Business/Financial Data
- Listening and Giving Feedback Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Process Evaluation Skills
- Proficient MS Office Suite Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Technical Aptitude/Computer/iPad Skills
- Time Management and Prioritization Skills
- Writing Skills
A qualified candidate for the Retail Execution Analyst role should satisfy the expectations below:
- One to Three Years of Progressively Responsible Retail and/or Sales Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong Communication Skills
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certificate Plus Some College Education Focused on Sales, Marketing or Other Related Field
- College Degree in Sales, Marketing or Other Related Field
- One to Three Years of Project Management Experience
- One to Three Years of Data or Process Analysis Experience
- Strong Relationship Building and Ability to Influence Others
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to maintain a sustained posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time and operate computer equipment.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and twist is required for filing and general office duties.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as standing, walking, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which maybe heavy or awkward.
- Exerts up to 55 lbs of force occasionally and/or negligible amount frequently to move office-related items or materials.
- Ability to use a personal computer for tasks such as communicating via email, preparing reports and other forms of documentation using company and industry software.
- Ability to speak, hear, and see is required to communicate with employees, and to operate computers and office machinery.
- Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulation skills are necessary to operate computers and various office equipment.
- Continual hand/wrist motion is required to operate computers and office machinery.
- Driving may be required during the workday.
- Must tolerate working in an environment with inside/outside ambient/extreme temperatures.
- Ability to perform job functions in compliance with company policies and procedures, including safety policies and best practices.
- Must be able to maintain a current/valid Texas driver's license.
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.