This job is no longer accepting applications.
What Could Be Better Than Beer and a Great Career?!!
No experience necessary as long as you have a great attitude and a willingness to learn!
Here's the schedule: You will work Monday through Friday. You'll start at 7:30am and you will work until the job is done! Yes, your day starts early so don't apply if you hate mornings.
Here's the pay: Our starting pay is $15.50 an hour,
Work 40 hours/week, make $620/week!
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
Weekly pay, every Friday!
Health, dental, & vision insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
401k with company match (FREE MONEY!!)
Nike™ branded uniforms
And yes, you will receive FREE BEER throughout the year! (Root beer to those under 21 years old.) After all, you will be working for an award winning BEER distributor, and we want you to enjoy the brands you already love like Modelo, Coors, Miller, Corona, Heineken, Blue Moon, Shiner, Sam Adams, Dos Equis, Revolver, Lakewood, Rahr, Four Corners, Angry Orchard, Truly, Topo Chico, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Pacifico, and many more!!
Now that you know about the hours and the pay, let's talk about the job itself.
A Quality Specialist plays a vital role in the consumer buying experience by preserving the quality and fresh taste of draft beer through timely line cleaning service.
Bottom line... You'll be traveling to Bars & Restaurants in an Andrews vehicle making sure the BEER tap lines are clean so that the consumer enjoys a fresh and consistent draft BEER. You get to be out and about, and every day is a little different.
Here's more of what you will do:
- Services all draft accounts and performs scheduled maintenance to include cleaning of beer lines, inspection and cleaning of draft equipment.
- Monitors and maintains temperature, pressure and the freshness date; maintains current records of line cleaning and service calls for each account.
- This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
Here's what you must have to be considered for this role:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certificate
- Strong Relationship Building and Communication skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Current Valid Texas Driver License
Here's what we hope you have:
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Previous Beer Industry Experience
- Advanced Communication Skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to pull/push/lift a load up to 165 lbs.
- Driving is required during the workday.
- Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulation skills are necessary to operate computers and various facility machinery and equipment.
- Must be able to maintain a current/valid Texas driver's license.
- Ability to perform job functions in compliance with company policies and procedures, including safety policies and best practices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.