This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Position: Tap Room Beer Server
Location: Snoqualmie Pass and/or Cle Elum
Position Summary: Beer Servers are responsible for providing excellent customer service, holding a comprehensive knowledge of beer styles, maintaining a clean work environment and other tasks required to tend the bar from card and cash transactions to restocking merchandise.
About Us: Dru Bru is a fast-growing production brewery and taproom with two mountain locations - Snoqualmie Pass and Cle Elum, WA. Since opening our doors in December of 2014, our focus has been on creating German-inspired, sessionable beers. With 15-20 active taps we produce an assortment of award-winning beers, ciders, and house made non-alcoholic sodas. We pride ourselves on being “Mountain Made” and try our best to embrace and celebrate a mountain mindset in everything we do.
- Provide a fun and welcoming environment that keeps customers excited about being at Dru Bru
- Properly handle incidents, such as upset or intoxicated customers
- Work at a fast pace with a level head and a calm demeanor
- Suggest beer styles for customers based on their style preferences
- Educate customers about beer styles in a fun and thoughtful manner
- Willingness to learn about the beer making process and beer styles
Clean Work Environment:
- Perform daily cleaning tasks that are required to maintain our high standards of cleanliness
- Willingness to think critically and go above and beyond with cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Ability to independently identify worthwhile tasks to occupy time during slow business hours
- Wages start at $13.69 plus tips
- Commitment to 18-24 hours (3-4 shifts) of work each week
- Ability to cover and trade shifts with other staff members when available to do so
- Simple IRA contribution
- Shift beer (to-go or in person) after each shift worked
- 25% Employee discount on all products available in our taprooms
- Participation in Cru activities (team hikes, parties and events)
- Season Pass to the Summit at Snoqualmie Ski Resort (employment required through a full Winter season)
- Class 12 Mixologist Permit provided by Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board
- WA State Food Handlers Permit
- Ability to lift heavy (55lb+) objects
- Must have some beer knowledge, with willingness to learn more and educate customers
- Ability to travel to and from Snoqualmie Pass in snowy and/or stormy conditions
- Critical thinking skills
- Cicerone Beer Server Certification within 6 months of starting position
Your application has been successfully submitted.