Brand Activation Associate - Massachusetts
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The purpose of this job is to provide assistance to the Brand Activation Manager and local team to help bring national brand plans to life in the field with a focus on critical target markets. The position provides a variety of assistant functions including administrative functions and event support.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist with local activation of events including set-up and breakdown, support event work and facilitate partners and attendees
- Interface with consumers and provide education on brands and values
- Conduct field quality checks, assess and review if quality meets standards and expectations and report to manager on findings
- Manage, maintain, and organize calendars, meetings, mail, incoming calls, travel arrangements, etc.
- Prepare written communication, including e-mail, letters, reports, meeting notes and presentation materials
- Collaboratively work with sales partners on sampling events and provide field support as needed
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
- Minimum six (6) months of customer service related work experience
- Must be 21 or older
- Ability to drive company vehicle to event locations
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities
- General knowledge of brewing and the beer industry
- Knowledge and understanding of local laws/guidelines around identification and service of alcohol and ability to pass TIPS training during orientation
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to speak in front of large groups
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and resolve matter appropriately and effectively
- 1-3 years of administrative work experience or equivalent education and/or experience in a related field
- Thorough working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to take direction and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of quality and accuracy
Percent of Travel: 50-75%
All Full time Coworkers at New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, Profit Sharing, Paid Caregiver Leave, Mobile/Data Plan, Internet Reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.