This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Brooklyn Brewery is seeking a full-time staff accountant to serve as their Accounts Payable Specialist. The position is available immediately, and reports to the Director of Accounting while working closely with other members of the Accounting Department, and Company as a whole.
Responsibilities will include:
- Directly responsible for all Payables, including but not limited to:Distributor Billbacks
- Employee / Sales Expenses
- Other Vendor Invoices (SG&A, Marketing, Production)
- Proactive daily receipt, approval, & entering of all Payables into ERP software
- Processing of weekly check runs with Controller
- Manage & reconcile Corporate Visa card program through Concur software
- Various General Ledger analysis; including distributor & employee expenses
- Maintain adherence to expense & budget coding policies
- Maintain clean & up to date Vendor data
- Other misc. journal entries or accounting duties as assigned
- 4-year degree in Accounting required
- 3-5 years relative experience in an A/P position
- Proficiency with ERP software; Microsoft Dynamics F&O / D365 or similar
- Proficiency with Corporate Visa reconciliation; Concur or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 3-Way Match / Purchase Order experience ++
Successful candidates will be hard working, detail oriented, and organized, with a sound knowledge of accounting theory & application. If you have these qualifications and would like the opportunity to work with us, please apply. Applications submitted without Resume and Cover Letters will not be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.