This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brooklyn Brewery is a leading global independent craft brewer and a pioneer of the American craft beer revolution. From our home in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, we draw inspiration from our local community of innovators, makers, and doers to spread the culture and creativity of craft beer to the US in 30 states and over 30 countries on 5 continents. We are a renowned industry icon and craft innovator, dedicated to brewing great beer and promoting diversity and inclusion within the craft beer community.
The Brooklyn Brewery is seeking a US Marketing Intern to help with coordinating the day-to-day marketing operations in the US. They will work with the US Marketing Director to execute impactful and growth programs for the sales division as well as help build brand awareness of Brooklyn Brewery in the US through owned and paid channels.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Donations Program with input from the US Marketing Director
- Review applications and coordinate support with external and internal partners.
- Research Arts and Culture programs and plan an outreach plan to support NY local non-profits and culturally relevant organizations
- Assist in sales program support including helping build programs to drive sell-out
- Help ideate and execute programming for US brand activations
- Ensure digital content on retailer platforms is accurate and current
- Help coordinate displays/POS needs
- Brief in creative projects as needed
- Aid the Marketing team in other related functions as needed
- A college student or recent graduate above the age of 21 (mandatory)
- Hard working, detail oriented, organized and schedule-driven
- Have a strong interest in brand and retail marketing
- Knowledgeable about NYC’s cultural landscape
- Possess a love for comedy, music, pop culture, the Internet, and of course, beer
- Remote but will need to available during EST work hours (9am-5pm EST depending on schedule to be agreed upon)
The Marketing Intern will be compensated for 15 hours of work per week in the form of competitive pay and course credit where applicable. Scheduling can be arranged around classes, other jobs, or remote work, but will follow a standard schedule.
Qualified candidates should submit a resumé, social media handles, and cover letter to be considered. Your cover letter should specifically address relevant skills and why you want to work at The Brooklyn Brewery, and be no longer than one page.
Your application has been successfully submitted.