This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsibilities include daily/weekly logistical and fulfillment support to all brewery operations including the building and loading of all distributor POs for pick up on a multi-weekly basis. Maintaining a high level of inventory records and tracking. Organization and cleanliness through all shipping and receiving locations.
- Work with Packaging, Production, and Taproom managers to fulfill daily/weekly needs of raw goods
- Work with all managers to coordinate deliveries
- Keep and maintain excellent inventory records at warehouse and coolers
- Keep all warehouse, cooler, shipping/receiving areas organized and clean
- Stock and organize coolers for purchase orders, employee beer and taproom needs
- Keep all recycling areas organized
- Receive shipments at all three CDB buildings (warehouse, packaging hall, brewhouse)
- Assist with maintaining brewery van/trailer maintenance and cleanliness
- Safely operate and assist in keeping routine maintenance schedules on fork lifts
- Work closely with packaging team at the end of the packaging line assisting in packaging production i.e., wrapping pallets, putting packaged beer away, catching cans, etc.
- Work closely with Packaging Manager to maintain packaging raw goods inventory
- Communicate with drivers and/or logistic companies regarding any incoming and outgoing deliveries
- End of the month inventory
- Dump destroyed beer as needed
- Snow removal from sidewalks, patio and entries to brewery
- Lawn maintenance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be passionate about craft beer
- Strong communication skills; ability to speak and interact effectively with co-workers
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional presence; must conduct self in professional manner at all times as an ambassador for CDB
- Flexibility to work variety of hours. Most work will occur during business day, but must be flexible to work nights and weekends as demands warrant
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, initiative, creativity and adaptability as CDB grows
- Must have a clean driving record
- Forklift Certification preferred, but not required
- Previous work experience in a warehouse or manufacturing company strongly preferred
- Must be able to team lift 170 lbs multiple times per work shift
- High school diploma or equivalent
Your application has been successfully submitted.