This job is no longer accepting applications.
Calling all legal eagles! SweetWater Brewing is on the hunt for a regulatory genius to help get our amazing brands out to the world. You will work across departments to maintain and obtain proper alcohol beverage licensing portfolio, enabling the manufacturing, storage, shipment, and sales of our products. A detail-oriented and self-directed worker, who can comprehend complex regulatory requirements will be successful in this role. If you want to come fly with us, give us a shout!
- Manage current U.S. federal and state licenses, trade name registrations and surety bonds, and apply for new licenses and registrations as needed.
- Maintain strong knowledge and understanding of U.S. federal and state licensing and labeling requirements, including conducting necessary research to stay abreast of changes in the law and advise clients accordingly.
- Manage company processes and internal workflow related to regulatory filings.
- Track application and renewal progress and maintain accurate records of all regulatory filings and related correspondence.
- Responsible for filing state and federal excise taxes.
- Executing state label approvals, renewals, and revisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-3 years of experience at a law firm and/or corporation with in-house legal department preferred
- Experience with database systems and regulatory and compliance requirements
- Paralegal Certificate a plus
- Experience in beverage/CPG preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to complete complex projects quickly
- A sense of urgency around various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
SweetWater Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.