This job is no longer accepting applications.
Transport various product types to wholesale locations in company delivery trucks. Communicate with wholesale accounts when delivering product, focusing on superb customer service. Maintain an organized method of receiving payment from customers. Directly report to Logistics and Packaging Lead. Will also take direction from Sales Team
- Checks vehicle to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maneuvers trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collects daily delivery instructions and loads truck appropriately.
- Secures cargo for transport.
- Obtains receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect accurate payment.
- Inventories and inspects goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions.
- Interface with wholesale customers
- Fuels delivery truck as needed.
- Reads invoices to determine assignment details.
- Uses simple delivery and communication software/apps on personal cell phone
- Loads and unloads trucks, or helps others with loading and unloading, operating a forklift and dolly as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Logistics and Packaging Lead
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more of service industry experience. Craft beer experience and passion a plus
- Forklift training preferred. On-site training if needed.
- Excellent driving record and valid state driver’s license
- Knowledge of craft beer is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Time Management
- Active Listening
- Service orientation and polite demeanor
- Team Player Mentality
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 150 pounds
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
- Part-Time position (15-25 hours a week on average)
- Wednesday-Friday availability. Monday and Tuesday upon request (with prior notice)
- Normal hours 7am-3pm, may vary based on delivery route.
Send resume to email@example.com
Yellow Springs Brewery is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Yellow Springs Brewery complies with applicable state and local laws governing non‑discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Yellow Springs Brewery also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.