This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Hopewell Brewing Company is growing and in need of a Head Brewer, a new position for Hopewell. This position reports directly to the Brewmaster and will ensure smooth management of brewery and packaging operations.
The successful applicant will bring a mix of practical brewery experience along with team management, supply chain management, and work closely with company leadership in day-to-day operations. The Head Brewer will also contribute to building the overall Hopewell portfolio.
Benefits, retirement and PTO provided. Compensation commensurate with experience, and is within the $52,000 — $57,000 range.
The Hopewell Brewing Company is a progressive craft brewery located in Logan Square Chicago. We operate a taproom, brewery, and self-distribute in Illinois.
- Leading the brewing and packaging team in executing the production plan
- Coordinating with leadership to build the brew plan
- Leading and owning all production operations
- Assisting as needed in brewhouse, cellar, and packaging line
- Maintaining brewery SOPs and Food Safety Procedures
- Recipe development and raw materials selections
- Hop contracting and supply chain planning
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- 5+ years experience required
- Strong People management skills
- Love of craft beverage
- Experience in recipe development
- Alignment with the Hopewell mission and vision to foster a safe and inclusive space and business
- Must be 21+ and be able to lift up to 50lb
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter (as attachments) to email@example.com
The Hopewell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexuality, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.