This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reports to: Director of Finance & Operations
Pay: Hourly, 15-20 hours a week
Who We’re Looking to Hire:
Fullsteam Brewery is actively seeking to hire a highly motivated, self-driven person to assist in the daily accounting needs of the brewery. In charge of the majority of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions, this position will need to be detail-oriented and process-driven. You don’t have to have experience specifically in the brewing industry - we’re looking for someone with the right cultural fit and attitude, and who is ready to help when needed, work when required, and have a good time doing it.
Fullsteam’s Core Values
Think like an Optimist.
Seek Truth and Beauty.
Speak with Quiet Confidence.
Listen with Empathy.
Be Present, Productive, and Fun.
(These values aren’t just talking points: they permeate and inform our culture, our hiring, and our decision-making. They are Fullsteam, and we are them.)
- Accounting and Bill Pay
- Monitor AP email account
- Review all invoices entered into Ekos and Quickbooks
- Process and produce credit card tip checks for bar staff each Friday
- Process check requests for routine tavern events, including but not limited to:
- Trivia/Music Bingo
- Audit and process credit card statements
- SLW Chase card
- All corporate cards
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding any aspect of their interaction with Fullsteam
- Missed payments
- Missing/ incorrect invoices
- Address changes
- Enter and reconcile vendor accounts, research and correct any discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing, as needed
- Review Accounts Payable with Director of Finance & Operations and send checks in a timely manner
- Run daily Tavern reports and reconcile as needed
- Create customer invoices and follow up with sales representatives on outstanding balances/credits
- Process all distribution invoices and payments
- Prepare daily deposits
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Maintain all files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Contribute to office environment and culture of helping
- Answer any phone calls and assist to as high a level as possible
- Contribute to the resolution of any general employee issues as necessary
Skills and Qualifications Needed to Do the Work
- Knowledge of traditional office software systems and processing platforms, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and Ekos
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of sitting for long periods of time
- Capable of maintaining focus while working in an open layout office environment
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, share information broadly, and listen carefully
- Ability to handle fast paced environment with multiple priorities and constantly changing workload preferred
- Must be proactive and exhibit a continuous improvement mindset with the ability to affect change
- Applicants for this job will need to be willing to complete a third party background check
Your application has been successfully submitted.