Line Cook - Alpine Tap Room
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Line Cook will be responsible for contributing to all aspects of daily food service operations. Responsibilities include food preparation, quality and safety controls, day-to-day operations and execution of service, all while following company policies and procedures.
- Participates in the preparation of food. Works to ensure consistency in quality, portions, and presentation, in a timely manner
- Working with team to accommodate changes, shifting priorities with seamless coordination and professionalism
- Maintains sanitation and safety standards at all times in work areas and during food handling, production, and storage (including food labeling) in accordance with applicable sanitation and safety regulations
- Accurate storing of kitchen supplies, ingredients, and equipment to ensure smooth and seamless service
- Exceeding operational standards, procedures, and protocols to ensure consistency and quality of service and delivered product
- Comprehensive daily cleaning of interior of the kitchen and all kitchen equipment
- Ensure cleanliness of facilities, and food staging areas, according to company and health department guidelines
- Passionately and continually seeks ways to improve the kitchen’s product, service and overall operations
- Contributes to the team by showing up to work on time with a positive attitude, clean clothes, and maintained hair, performing all duties as needed throughout shift
- Energy, enthusiasm, confidence, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Organized and able to efficiently multi-task, problem solve, and prioritize
- Food handler certification preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous professional cooking experience
- Full mobility and physical capability to handle product safely and effectively including the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, and lift up to 55 pounds
- Must speak English fluently and be able to write in basic English
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.