This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cisco Brewers Portsmouth has an immediate opening for a Lead Brewer in Portsmouth, NH . Reporting to the Brewmaster, the Lead Brewer is responsible for crafting and brewing high-quality products; managing the brewing and finishing processes, interacting with appropriate departments and leading and mentoring team.
Specific duties include:
- Support the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Lead a team of 1-5 brewers
- Work closely with brewing team to achieve desired quality and production targets
- Oversee Inventory and quality management of raw materials
- Order consumables and ingredients
- Monitor progress of beer through production cycle via brewery information system
- Work with other departments throughout the brewing, canning, racking and packaging process
- Other duties as assigned throughout the brewery to assist other departments as needed to accomplish organizational goals
- Bachelor’s degree or coursework in a science discipline or engineering is desirable, or equivalent years of experience
- A General Certificate or Diploma in Brewing from the Institute of Brewing and Distilling or similar institution preferred
- 3-5 years in-depth brewing industry experience; prior supervisory experience preferred; Attention to detail and patience for brewing process to achieve high standards of quality; must be able to work flexible shifts with varying hours, including nights
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook…)
- Packaging experience preferred
- Maintenance experience preferred
Cisco Brewers Portsmouth offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.