This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re brewing up new restaurants! If you’re a dedicated Manager with a love for delivering guests a unique experience of scratch beer and craft food, we want you to bring your skills to our table!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Manager of a full-service, high volume restaurant with a scratch kitchen (250-450 covers per dinner shift), required
- Experience within a corporate structure preferred
- Experience with structured management systems strongly preferred
- Willingness to commute up to one hour for work or up to thirty miles one way, whichever is greater
- ServSafe Certification preferred
Our Managers –
- Take OWNERSHIP of their restaurants, and INSPIRE their staff to work with passion.
- EXECUTE high-performing restaurants by emphasizing beer and food knowledge, driving top-notch service, and accountability.
- COLLABORATE with their team members and are masters of building effective service teams.
- Have a contagious attitude and SMILE, because it’s no secret that they love what they do.
At Iron Hill Brewery, our managers coach and develop their team members to ensure that the execution of the restaurant is consistent with our Core Values:
- Responsible for assisting the General Manager with the overall management and success of the restaurant.
- Assist with assessing, hiring, and retaining service talent, and oversee the success of the hourly training program.
- Exemplifying passion about our products, our standards, and leading the entire team to ensure that our culture of “Inspiring Loyalty” is promoted throughout the whole restaurant.
We’ve got a flight of reasons to brew a career with us:
- Work/life balance --- 5-day work week, between 50-60 hours
- Generous bonus structure
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts and a Comp Card for food & beer
- Development opportunities as we open new restaurants!
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn and Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE twenty years ago, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to twelve locations across the mid-Atlantic region.
Each restaurant is dedicated to producing and serving top-quality hand-crafted beers and cuisine in a warm and hospitable setting, and all are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. In 2014, Zagat honored Iron Hill by naming them the most popular restaurant in Philadelphia, and their beers have earned 45 medals from the Great American Beer Festival in an unbroken 20-year winning streak that continues today.
Your application has been successfully submitted.