Sr Solution Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Solutions Designer working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the North America IT team. The person will develop application solutions for an area of the business, keeping up on market trends and best practices to help identify opportunities of improvement. The ideal candidate will provide expert-level product and process knowledge and oversight of applications from a build perspective.
- Partners with internal business team to develop process and functional specifications for deploying new functions or changes in the applications and systems landscape
- Oversees build and test of services and solutions, acting as a key design authority during the design process and defining the technical criteria for product selection
- Leads implementation work under technical direction of IT management
- Contribute to decisions on product, tool and method selection, providing input on industry trends
- Monitors and reports on the progress of systems development projects, ensuring they are aligned with business processes and standards
- Leads and integrates cross-functional teams (SAP, non-SAP) to implement integrated business solutions including system, integration, product, performance testing, cutover, implementation, stabilization and turnover after stabilization
- Ensures detailed architecture, design is in accordance with the Enterprise architecture strategy
- Designs environment landscape and refresh strategy
- Direct and support the implementation of software and hardware upgrades
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 6 years of experience designing and developing systems and solutions
- Previous experience working with third-party service providers
- Strong application and/or module-specific skills and experience in Supply Chain processes using SAP ERP.
- Possesses some knowledge of all types of information systems and detailed knowledge of one type
- Has some knowledge of: several IT areas, including development and maintenance; change management; configuration management; reliability and safety methods; software process models and quality assurance
- Demonstrates basic understanding of strategic issues, the systems development life-cycle, and typical problems associated with implementation of information systems
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- Ability to lead Interface design, development activities, having good knowledge of integration tools is preferred.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and retirement benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Your application has been successfully submitted.