This job is no longer accepting applications.
DBC is looking for a fun, energetic Lead Bartender to help serve craft beer in our Dorchester tasting room. The ideal candidate will be friendly, motivated, and hardworking. Someone who takes initiative, likes craft beer and LOVES to talk to people.
Our ideal candidate would:
- Have a love for craft beer
- Passion for the craft beer and Dorchester cultures
- Be a self-starter and have attention to detail; we work in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing
- The ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Enjoy your job and make sure others do as well (key)
- Full Time Availability (5 shifts/week)
- Flexible Weekday & Weekend Availability (Days and Nights Required)
- Ability to lift/move kegs
- Microsoft Excel Comprehension
- Leadership Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Beer education (a plus)
- TIPS Certification (a plus)
- Health Benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience
DBC is committed to creating economic development opportunities for residents of Dorchester, Roxbury and Mattapan and will work hard to hire a diverse and representative staff from these communities. We highly encourage Dorchester/Boston residents to apply.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.